Getting to know the system better. This program is great, logical,concise and efficient. I am very happy with it.
|Windows 10 Pro Edition and
Windows 10 Enterprise Edition
|Windows 8.1 Standard Edition, and
Windows 8.1 Pro Edition
|Windows 7 SP1 Professional Edition and Ultimate Edition|
|macOS Mojave 10.14|
|macOS High Sierra 10.13|
|Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Edition and Standard Edition|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition|
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
CPU: 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor
RAM: 1 GB
|CPU: 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor
RAM: 2 GB or more
|Mac||CPU: Intel-based Mac
RAM: 2 GB
|CPU: Intel-based Mac
RAM: 4 GB
FileMaker is a powerful database designed for the Mac or PC environment. It delivers high-speed performance without the need for an onsite database administrator. FileMaker is required for LawAlign to function. FileMaker can be purchased directly through LawAlign or FileMaker, Inc. at $324 per license and $1,044 for the server. (Server includes 1 concurrent connection for FileMaker Go and web browsers.)
8 terabyte limit per database. Fields can hold 2GB of data.
LawAlign software is sold on a concurrent licensing basis. The purchase of LawAlign is a onetime charge. You may add additional licenses at any time. Contact us and we will get you started.
Didn’t find the answer?
Our commitment is a response to all messages and all phone calls within 90 minutes during our business hours. We meet that standard 99 percent of the time.
- With LawAlign, the entire file is in one place, accessible through my I-phone & I-Pad. There is no more missing paperwork or looking for the file, my office has never been more organized.
- LawAlign is the heart of our practice and a great investment. Amazing Service! Great Company! The best product on the market, try it, you will not be disappointed.
- With LawAlign, what I need is at my fingertips and the best part, I told LawAlign what I needed and it was created for me. I thought that only large firms were able to afford a customized system, NOT ANYMORE.
- What can I say, conversion was easy, LawAlign Is simple to use and very powerful. My employees love it and it has given me a piece of mind knowing that nothing is slipping through the cracks.
- I switched over to LawAlign and was pleased that I no longer have to deal with all the bugs and errors that were present within my old system. LawAlign was made for me, literally. I have exactly what I asked for. Thank you LawAlign staff.
The Insurance tab allows easy access to all of the insurance information that you need, including but not limited to, types, policy limits, claim numbers, policy numbers, adjuster, and insurance information. The Insurance tab also stores the NF Payment Ledger, Med Pay Ledger, Property Damage information, and Other Damages information.
In Medicals, you will find the dates medical records were requested and received, injury information, treatment dates, and medical notes. You will also immediately know whether the client is still treating or not, and if the client had surgery, and when. It also includes all IME information, and finally, it includes Lien information which relates to the case.
Documents, whether old or new, can be moved, copied, deleted, modified, viewed or edited with ease and swiftness. The system, once integrated, can be linked to your existing folders, and provide efficient avenues to find and change, import or export, and more. You won’t believe how easy it is to use.
Generate forms within the Forms tab with one click. Form generation will save you countless hours. Say goodbye to entering the same information over and over again, or overwriting old templates manually. After data is entered in the case, when a form is generated, the information is pulled from the case into your document, and you have a signature ready document within seconds.