Getting to know the system better. This program is great, logical,concise and efficient. I am very happy with it.
|Windows 8.1, and
Windows 8.1 Pro*
|Windows 8, and
Windows 8 Pro*
|Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium*|
|OS X Yosemite v10.10|
|OS X Mavericks v10.9|
|OS X Mountain Lion v10.8|
|OS X Lion v10.7|
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 or newer
|CPU: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 or newer
RAM: 2 GB
|Mac||CPU: Intel-based Mac
RAM: 2 GB
|CPU: Intel-based Mac
RAM: 4 GB
FileMaker is a powerful database designed for the Mac or PC environment. It delivers high-speed performance without the need for an onsite database administrator. FileMaker is required for LawAlign to function. FileMaker can be purchased directly through LawAlign or FileMaker, Inc. at $324 per license and $1,044 for the server. (Server includes 1 concurrent connection for FileMaker Go and web browsers.)
8 terabyte limit per database. Fields can hold 2GB of data.
LawAlign software is sold on a concurrent licensing basis. The purchase of LawAlign is a onetime charge. You may add additional licenses at any time. Contact us and we will get you started.
Didn’t find the answer?
Our commitment is a response to all messages and all phone calls within 90 minutes during our business hours. We meet that standard 99 percent of the time.
- With LawAlign, the entire file is in one place, accessible through my I-phone & I-Pad. There is no more missing paperwork or looking for the file, my office has never been more organized.
- LawAlign is the heart of our practice and a great investment. Amazing Service! Great Company! The best product on the market, try it, you will not be disappointed.
- With LawAlign, what I need is at my fingertips and the best part, I told LawAlign what I needed and it was created for me. I thought that only large firms were able to afford a customized system, NOT ANYMORE.
- What can I say, conversion was easy, LawAlign Is simple to use and very powerful. My employees love it and it has given me a piece of mind knowing that nothing is slipping through the cracks.
- I switched over to LawAlign and was pleased that I no longer have to deal with all the bugs and errors that were present within my old system. LawAlign was made for me, literally. I have exactly what I asked for. Thank you LawAlign staff.
The Menu is composed of the Calendar, Cases, Courts, Documents, Firms, Insurance Adjusters, Insurance Carriers, Medical Providers, Other Entities, Parties, Reports, Tasks, Users, Case Plans and any other database you choose to create.
Within the Courts, there are Judges, Firms have Attorneys, Medical Providers have Doctors and etc.
LawAligns calendar system functions for all appointments and court dates, as well as a tickler system. All events, whether they are appointments or critical tasks, can automatically be scheduled to provide “reminders” for upcoming events based on calendaring rules, that you created. Your firms appointments and court dates will appear in the calendar and in the corresponding cases, and so will all of your critical dates.
The Insurance tab allows easy access to all of the insurance information that you need, including but not limited to, types, policy limits, claim numbers, policy numbers, adjuster, and insurance information. The Insurance tab also stores the NF Payment Ledger, Med Pay Ledger, Property Damage information, and Other Damages information.