Checklists help us in so many ways. They ensure consistency and completeness in carrying out a task, but most importantly they are simple. We all forget things even if it’s a routine. Especially law firms that have hundreds of things happening at any given time. LawAlign’s tasks can be dated and a note can be written inside of it to allow even more information, other than whether or not it was completed.
LawAlign has created a Pre-Litigation and Litigation Checklist so that management and staff can refer to one place for a quick overview of the entire case. It’s quick access to the most important information within your case. Here are some of the things you can expect by using our checklists:
- Verifying that the case is moving along.
- It will allow staff to focus on quality of work instead of trying to remember a million different things they have to do for each case.
- It will create a procedure so that new staff can just jump in and continue instead of trying to figure out where the prior staff member left off.
- Save time. How many times have you picked up a file and had no idea what, when and if things were done?
- Nothing will ever be overlooked or skipped without you knowing about it.
- Management can review cases quickly, to make sure everything they need done has been completed.
It’s great to use the checklist as a way to work through a case. For most PI firms, the same checklist can be used over and over again, however, as always, we can customize this checklist for your office.
Our checklist is simple and easy for you, but most importantly it is a powerful tool that will help you and your staff thrive in your office.