You can exchange information between FileMaker Pro and other applications by saving, importing, and exporting data to other file formats. For example, you can import data that is currently in another database or spreadsheet program, or export address data in order to create personalized form letters with a word processing program.
– Save FileMaker Pro data to Excel and PDF files
– Append FileMaker Pro records to existing FileMaker Pro PDF files
– Import data into an existing FileMaker Pro file
– Convert data from other applications to new FileMaker Pro files
– Export data in many formats for use in other applications
We absolutely love that we can import and export from Excel! Law firms are finally able to bridge the gap between their excel reports and their case management software.